Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Peeping Tom

This girl I know lives on the fourth floor of an apartment, and even though it is a fairly good neighborhood, she has been having trouble with a Peeping Tom that lives next door...

Every time she goes out on her balcony to catch a bit of sun while wearing her bikini, this Peeping Tom looks over from his balcony as soon as she removes her top, and stares at her...

She has complained to the superintendent about this Peeping Tom, but he says she must have positive proof before he can do a thing --

She FINALLY got a picture of him while he was staring at her... I have a lot of things to do this morning so this will do for my blog. If you have seen this before then I apologize; if you have not then enjoy.

Have a nice day.

6 comments:

Lowa said...

This was great! LOL

Thanks for the laugh!

David B. said...

Tim,

Thanks so much for your blog. I so enjoy it! Often times its just the "medicine" I need.

I hope you're feeling better these days.

Hope said...

Done some quick catch up reading thanks for the smiles.
Take care

..................... said...

LOL. Funny once again..

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I HADN'T seen this before...good for a laugh. Thanks Tim!

fishondude said...

You need to go fishng....